Geo Informatics Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (GIC) is an Indian organization and an ISO 9001:2015 certified company from TÜV SÜD and has technical collaboration with various foreign companies to provide 3D Measurements Products and Services. By providing 3D measurement Products & Services not only the organization gets benefits but also we learn real life problems of inspection/design which helps us in application based sales and marketing.
Geo Informatics is a solution provider for all kind of dimensional measurement challenges, both in Non Defence (Automotive, Heavy Engineering, Medical, Tooling, Education etc.) and Defence (DRDO Labs, Ordnance Factories, Forensic Labs, Air force, Navy, Army, Special forces etc.) domain.
Our Divisions/ Departments:
“You Manufacture We Measure”
Geo Informatics Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (GIC) has technical association with various foreign companies specialized in 3D Inspection, 3D Reverse Engineering, 3D CAD/CAM, Metrology design and Re-design, RPT, Proof Range Systems, Hand Held Target & Observation System, Doppler radars and Complete “Part to Part” solution for Defence Indigenization Plans etc.
“To Provide Technology in Defending India”
Geo Informatics Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (GIC) has technical association with various foreign companies for Ballistics Parameters Measuring Systems based on Advanced Technology and Defence & Security equipments based on High-end latest technology:
Our Detailed activities for Defence as well as Metrology are as follows:
|• Reverse Engineering of Weapon Systems.|
• Harmonization of Sub Systems in Aircrafts.
• Complete Circularity Measurement for Sub Marines.
• 3D inspection of automotive welding jigs and fixtures
• 3D inspection of Aerospace welding jigs and fixtures.
• 3D surface modeling
• 3D inspection of panel checkers.
• CMM part programming.
• Inspection of Large Frames.
• 3D inspection of automotive dies & moulds.
• 3D inspection of aerospace dies & moulds.
• Concept Designing.
• Setting up of assembly/ Weld lines.
• Inspection of Complete BIW.
• CMM retrofit services.
• Gap and flushness analysis for automotive.
• Material Testing
• Inspection of Aircraft Structures
• Alignment of Weapons.
• Calibration of BIW welding line
• Modification of BIW welding line
• Truck chassis assembly line measurement and correction.
• Checking of door panel
• Chassis welding line correction and setup
• 2D to 3D and 3D to 2D , OLD/Legacy data conversion.
• “Make in India” : we create 2D Drawings/CAD/Material Testing .
• Shifting of old BIW welding line.
|• Day & Night Observation & Location Unit
• Multifunctional Laser Range Finder
• Pocket Laser Range Finder
• Night Vision Devices
• Clip-on Night Sight
• Medium Range Clip-on Night Sight
• Precision Target Location System
• Miniature Night Vision
• Digital Observation Station
• Digital Magnetic Compass
• Laser Range Finder Modules
• Multifunctional Infrared Binoculars
• Thermal Weapon Sights
• Multifunctional Weapon Sight
• Thermal Imager Pocket Scope
• Internal Pressure Gauge
• Precision Light Screen
• Optical Target Measuring System
• Laser Barrel Gauge System
• Piezoelectric High Pressure Transducer
• Closed Vessel System
• Muzzle Flash Detector
• Transient & Time Recording System
• Shock Wave Sensor
• Angle of Impact Measuring System
• Muzzle Velocity Doppler Radar
• Tracking Radar.
Need for more information!
OPEN INVITATION - Geo Informatics is known for bringing High End Measurement Technology in India. If you want to witness all these Technologies under one roof, please visit us at PMTX 2018 (Pune Machine Tool Expo 2018). This expo is a perfect platform to demonstrate the latest technologies and to understand each other product line.
Exhibition Centre: Auto cluster Exhibition Centre, Pune. Our Booth No: A-115 in Hall No: A. Date: 27th-30th Sept’ 2018.
If you need any support for Demo/Meeting/Entry. You can contact to Mr. Sanjeev Gandhi on his Mobile no- +91 9811151292 and mail Id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Your presence will do us great honor and we are looking forward to seeing you.
OPEN INVITATION - Geo Informatics is known for bringing High End Measurement Technology in India. If you want to witness all these Technologies under one roof, please visit us at Amtex 2018 (Asian Machine Tool Exhibition) at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from dated 06th-9th July 2018. Our Booth No: E-25 in Hall No: 12.
If you need any support for Demo/Meeting/Entry. Please contact Mr. Sanjeev Gandhi on his Mobile no- +91 9811151292 and mail Id is email@example.com
OPEN INVITATION - Geo Informatics is known for bringing High End Measurement Technology to India. If you want to witness all these Technologies under one roof, Please visit us at Defexpo2018 at Arulmigu Nithyakalyana Perumal Temple, Thiruvidanthai, Thiruporur Taluk, Kancheepuram, East Coast Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India from dated 11th April' 2018 -14th April' 2018. Our Booth No: 6.5.6, Hall No: 6.
Geo Informatics is working with PSUs, DRDO Labs, Ordnance factories, Army, Navy, Air force for indigenization in India.
During exhibition, Please contact Mr. Sanjeev Gandhi- Mobile no: +91 9811151292 and Mr. Nabeel- Mobile No: +91 9381010190
Its Pleasure to announce that Geo Informatics is now an ISO Certified Company (ISO 9001:2015) from TÜV SÜD.
Finally Geo Informatics launched NEW Website! Thanks to our team member Mr. Hemant who had to put lot of efforts. We are also thankful to our website developer Veb Design Solutions Mr. Kapil Arora and his team. Multi product and Multi Services not only have challenge in sales but also even creating professional website. Please feel free to provide any feedback.
Geo Informatics recently signed with 3D Systems US for their Software platform along with Scanner . Both 3D Systems US and Geo Informatics India feel Indian Educational segment is worth attending with the new association and are very hopeful the way India is moving !!
Geo Informatics, India and Third dimensions, UK did special drive to repair/ maintain all Gap & Flush measuring systems which were brought to India in last 10 years. Mr. Aedan (Service Engineer) form Third dimension, UK visited India and both Geo Informatics Engineer and Mr. Aedan did all efforts to support.